I am always very diffident about naming other people for memes, so I will do what I generally do – list the things and say that if anyone reading this wants to participate, consider yourself tagged. I will even edit this post to link to you if you wish – just let me know.
So, six things:
- I am the mother of two children who are both old enough to vote (ie they have both turned 18)! I find this difficult to believe.
- I am very bad at relaxation techniques that require me to visualise unreality (eg “Picture yourself on a beach…” gets my mind insisting that, no, I am lying on the floor in the gym…)
- I luuuuurve dark chocolate
- I have been married to Bruce for 25 years and four days – but perhaps having been married 25 years is fairly spectacular??
- I like Facebook applications that allow me to contribute to people in developing countries/the environment and ones that grow things – one of my favourites is therefore H2Opia – I also like sending Karma, Lil Greenpatch and the Hatchery. And yes, I will be your Facebook friend for Karma, H2Opia and Greenpatch.
- Ich kann ein wenig Deutsch und ich spreche es mit meine Tochter, manchmal beim Frühstück. Bruce hat das nicht so gern.
Meme Terms and Conditions
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Mention the rules on your blog.
- List six unspectacular things about you.
- Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.